Outsourcing – the practice of using outside firms, either domestically or internally to handle work normally performed within a company. For a small business, Outsourcing gives the opportunity to concentrate on the product or service, but not on the in-house team management. Which is mostly concentrate on the good conditions for employees.
1st Benefit – Control Costs. You are paying just for what is done on the project
2nd Benefit – Capitalize on Specialized Knowledge. Easy to start working even with highly specialized specialists
3rd Benefit – Focus. You will be able to focus totally on your product and clients
Why outsourcing could be a good solution for Small Business?
People who just launched a small business facing a lot of issues with product and clients. Usually, they are concentrating more on sales and marketing. And, of course, this is not the best time to build a technical in-house team.
Inside processes.When you are hiring the company you are also hiring outsourcing processes which are already built inside the company. When you are making the first steps in your business this is a good idea to have support from businesses which are already kept afloat
Situations when outsourcing could be a good solution:
– You just launched a small business and need technical support. At the same time, you don’t want to engage in the technical management team
– You have the task which is finite. After it becomes complete you will not need a technical team
– If you don’t have experience working with developers at all
– Your small business is not in the office (for example restaurant)
– Your project requires highly specialized specialists
Situations when outsourcing will be a bad solution:
– If your project requires more than 30 people
– You are working on something secret and really afraid about security